The first step to getting your site online and to get better rankings in Google is to submit your URL to search engines. An example of an URL is www.yoursite.com. Eventually the search engines will find your site but this will help expedite the process.
Once you submit your URL, it could take several days, weeks, or months for the search engines to index your page(s). Results may vary so don’t write this in stone. Factors such as other websites pointing to your site can affect this time as well.
Submit your URL Site to Google
- Go to the following link: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
- Type in your URL, example: http://www.yoursite.com
- Enter comments about your site. This is optional. Usually I enter the genre of the site and a few keywords. Example: Website design in Hollister, CA.
- Enter the captcha text shown in the box
- Select “Add URL”
Submit your Site URL to Bing
Submit your Site URL to Yahoo
- Go to the following link: http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html
- Click on “Submit Your Site for Free”
- You will be redirected to Bing. Follow the on-screen instructions for submitting your URL.
That’s How to submit your site to increase the traffic and improve your google rank
Hope you understand and get well traffic